What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nepenthes seeds to share

I had make the cross and got now seeds of Nepenthes ventricosa “Hot Lips” X N.ventricosa (yellow) .
Those seeds are free and are fresh.
You don't have to offer anything in return but if any have and willing to share with me seeds or plants of uncommon Drosera's in return I would be thankful.
Please PM with your address and if you willing to send seeds please tell me which species you have.
Arie

Dear CP's
There is one thing I must say
I have offer free seeds and shipment on me I didn't ask anything just if someone is willing to send me some seeds in return , I think it could be nice to share between members.
I was astounded to get PM (more then one) that say they have some seeds to offer but sending them would be too expensive (if you don't know it's about 1$).
If anyone like to get the seeds from me I'll send them gladly (as I already send to 15 members from this forum) and don't tell me you got seeds I might like but you wouldn't send becouse it would cost you some money.
Let's be more friendly !!!
Arie

If I had the proper import permits I wouldn't mind some seed. Unfortunately I currently don't and they are required to legally import seed into the US.

Crystal

Hi Arie,
We might be able to work something out. If not now, in the future for sure.
I do have a small seed permit.
Could I get a helping for Crissytal(if she wants) and I?

Thanks,

Joe

I would certainly take you up on that offer Joe if and when it's possible. I have some extra drosera seed (several species) if any would interest you Arie and I'd be more than happy to make a similar offer to you Joe for being the 'middle-man' so to speak :).

Crystal

Maybe could you do that for me too, Joe, i dont have permits, I could get you maybe a few sarr seeds, i dont have much.

How does a person go about getting a permit?

Joe - the Griffin I PM you
Please send your address for sending the seeds to you and Crissytal
(i would be happy to get the Drosera seeds she offer)
Arie

Arie, Joe - I've PMed both of you.

I cant get a permit because I can't confirm my identity with a Photo ID like a drivers license, I don't even have my permit :0o:

"Take your government issued photo ID (e.g. state issued driver's license) and present it in person to a USDA Local Registration Authority (LRA) for activation of your account with Level 2 access. To find the nearest USDA Service Center office go to http://offices.sc.egov.usda.gov"

Oh, I dont even have an ID, im too young

Back