What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr seed grab bag giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today. Thanks much!

Crystal

I wonder what will grow up?

Last edited:
Only had one envelope on my desk this morning which tells me they likely did not do a weekend mail drop.

Here is who I am still waiting on, figure they'll show today/tomorrow (for some reason Mondays can be screwy with mail...)

5. Droserabug
14. SirKristoff
18. nepenthesmatt
21. xvart

I wonder what will grow up?

That is what makes it fun :) I am almost certain that something fun will pop up for each of you. There were a lot of blooms that contributed to the final pile of seed and many of them are nice plants in their own right.

yeah my SASE should be there today or tomorrow.

got the seeds and they're just chillin' right now in the refrigerator. (yes, the corny pun was intended)

thanks a lot!

sorry for the delay i just sent my sase today

thanks,
Matt

No worries Matt, like I said was not posting as a gripe but just to let people know what had and had not made it to me :)

My seed arrived today! Thanks!

I received my seeds today I'll post an update with pictures when they sprout also I think I'll try most of them the fridge method and try a few 5 weeks before spring to see how it goes..

Thanks again pyro can't wait till these grow up.

Got mine today too, Thanks! I've got a bunch of them stratifying now and really hope when they germinate I get a riot of colors/variety/shapes. Thanks again,

I received mine today!

Thanks Travis!

Also got mine today! Thank you!

Recieved them today. Muchas Gracias! :)

Did you have any purps in flower? I want to have a few purp hybrids to so I can plant a bog here! most of the others will have to go into a mini fridge (if it works) in my basement. LOL!

Gots mine thanks!

:-D mine must be on their way!! wahoo!!

So, Pyro, I found your grow list. WOW! These Sarr seeds could be any of those sarrs you have listed? That is a pretty large possibility range! Very cool! :D

Nar, they can be hybrids of any of those plants to... a total of 3969 different plants are possible.

I got mine, today. Thank you so much Pyro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back