What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr seed grab bag giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear everyone is getting them. Three envelopes out yesterday so only waiting to receive from

14. SirKristoff
18. nepenthesmatt

And I am guessing they should be here shortly :)

they can be hybrids of any of those plants to... a total of 3969 different plants are possible.

Actually not quite :) 6 of my plants were not large enough to bloom so they are out of the equation. And all the rubra and alata plus a couple others (wriglyana, 'Doodle Bug', 'Dixie Lace', flava x minor...) are 50m away from the main bog so there was probably no pollination between them and the main bog plants.

That still leaves a lot of fun potential though :)

Alright, last of them are out.

Have fun everyone :-D

Got em! Thanks so much! :-D

Got mine Friday, thanks alot Travis!

Hey all,

Well I kind of hate locking it cause I do love hearing about everyones success but it seems people are skipping over the post I made where I said that all the seed is gone. So, as such I am locking this thread in the interest of keeping my own sanity.

If you want to update me on how your seed are doing then please feel free to, maybe start a new thread about it so everyone who did get seed can contribute.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back