What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to start a spectrafrilicous grow list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh... hehe, well, I've got nothing to trade, But I'm looking mainly for year-round Droseras, and from what I can tell is that they grow aggressively and in great mass, so if anyone has some extras, I'd be willing to pay shipping and whatnot. PM for details.

Also looking for those with some spare nep seeds or something that doesn't need stratification. If it helps, If I happen upon some extras down the road, then I'll owe you one, for what it's worth :D

Okay, no, seriously, I totally understand, being a new guy and all, If I am not worthy of giveaways, but if you don't mind it, please PM me And let's work something out, I'll send the SASE and whatnot with whatever is required to ship.

Are you asking for free plants or do you have something to offer in trade? This is a trading post and sometimes really nice folks have spares they want to give away. They will post a thread when they do.

I'll quote myself since I just recently closed a similar thread.

Hang around long enough and you'll find plenty of give-aways; but asking for freebies is generally frowned upon.

Thread closed.

xvart.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back