What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. "Dana's Delight" for one of these neps - trade

Recently did divisions of my S. "Dana's Delight" and I'm looking for a nep. The pitchers are a pretty good size - I'll post pics tomorrow. Nep species I'm looking for:

Sanguinea, Ventricosa, Ventrata

Size doesn't make a difference on the neps. :)

After I post the pics you can choose which one you want, doesn't make a difference to me! And also tell me how you want it shipped and all that, I suppose I'll pay s&h. Because I'm nice. :-D

PM'ed

I already have an offer on this, so I won't be taking any more offers unless this one doesn't pull through. Sorry.

Oh alright then. That's fine.

Hey Kayota are you still taking offer for one of the divisions? Because I would love to get my hands on one of them:-D

I missed this post but lets please remember to not ask for or offer plants for trade publicly that are currently available at FlyTrapShop.com... I do have quite a few of these plants, and they can be picked up for $9.49. http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/the-63/Sarracenia-"Dana's-Delight"/Detail As well as quite a few other Sarracenia, so anyone else looking for one, please take a look at my store! :-O
Thanks
Andrew

Back