What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone looking for Confederate Jasmine(Star Jasmine)?

Trachelospermum jasminoides

Information & Photos:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/55230/

I was curious to know if anyone would be interested in these since I'm actually about to trim the overgrown vines that are trying to sneak into the roof shingles. I'm not looking for anything in particular, more curious what people have to offer. I will probably have about 50+ cuttings from the trim job so almost any offer is welcome.

Thanks,
Billy

Sorry Billy, not to hijack your thread, but when I read the title I thought you had a movie about the civil war to trade!

I'd be interested in some. I put a Star Jasmine on a trellis outside my mom's apartment for her birthday when I was young, but she's going to have to move soon. I've tried several times to clone it for her, but the cuttings never struck. If you could root some for me, I'd be glad to give you a good trade on them. Check out my growlist (I actually have other stuff besides what's there but you'll get the idea) and PM me - I have lots of stuff available right now.
~Joe

seedjar,

the only thing about cloning these is that the milky secretions from the cut has to dry before potting. I'm already working on rooting some as it is so ill let you know when they finally do so.

~billy

Back