What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All,
I'm looking to trade for; any Sarracenia purpurea with locality data. I will trade very generously for plants or seed, but only interested in S. purpurea with locality data. Not interested in any other plants at this time.

What I have: Drosera hilaris (2 mature plants): D. cistiflora multiple growths(mature) 'purple flower'; D. slackii(mature) 'deep red'; D. cistiflora seed growns; D. 'sp unknown, collected from Cape of S. africa mature (Maybe venusta?); D. cuneifolia 'seed from S. africa capetown' mature; D. aliceae (very nice form) from Cape town- nice pot full, won 1st place at Philly flower show; Triggerplant rosettes of Stylidium debile- about 10 individuals for trade;

Many rare Drosera seed, including D. regia seed from Bainskloof, and Roridula gorgonias and dentata seed, etc Also Nep seed and other rare drosera seed, from S. America and S. Africa. Roridula seed is traded in small increments compared to Sarracenia seed, since seeds are large and incredibly hard to come by.

Many rare cacti seed.

Nepenthes plants; N. macfarlanei 'seed grown w/ locality data' 3 years old; N. ventricosa 'giant red x black peristome'; some very rare exclusive Nep seed grown crosses w/ aristo. -reasonable offers only

Also have other cps/cp seed for trade- let me know what CP you're into, but only if you have Sarr. purp seed/plants with locality data. That's all I'm interested in right now. Please PM or email me at; nickahay@temple.edu Thanks, best, Nick 'bluesboy'

Last edited:
i have a nice smallish purp from crestview florida clone 1 i can trade for one of the neps i will pm you with pics ext.

Back