What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera aliciae plants for shipping cost/ or trade

Since everyone is having their Christmas giveaways right now, I thought I'd join the party.
I will give away a group of D. aliciae plants to 5 or more people depending on how many are actually there. I will be sending a group of around 6 or so plants, which will be sent bareroot. Shipping/supplies will be $3.00 per person. I'm also open to trades for seed or plants of sundews not on my growlist. And I'll point out the obvious by mentioning that for trades, there will be no shipping cost.

Here is a picture of the pot I will be collecting them from:
aliciaehills-1.jpg

This is what they will look like after less than 2 weeks from being replanted:
aliciaetubcrop.jpg

(plants are the size of a half dollar)

Please keep in mind that if you live in a place that is cold during the winter, you will have to be around when the mailman comes to drop these off. But, hopefully you will already be at your home relaxing by the fire on your Christmas vacation!

*Shipping payments can be sent via paypal to tsammay@msn.com OR you can send cash/check in the mail. PM me for my address.*
I will be making my trip to the post office to ship these on Monday.
Merry Christmas,
Aaron

I love these! They are my favorite dew count me in!!!!!!!!!!! I pmed u but i have a question, do we send u the shipping befrore or after we get the plants?

why not...its not a dew on my list...i have no seeds available right now, but ill deff. keep you up on the list of first offers for when i have stuff to give out
Thanks
~Kris

I still have enough for around 3 more people, so don't hesitate!

I will hop on, why not? Thanks very much!
PM sent.

Joe

I would love to jump in, as I don;t have this dew yet.

I think I can squeeze you in.
pm me w/ your shipping address and what mehtod you want to send the shipping costs.
Thanks

CLOSED

(unless you really really really need some D. aliciae)

I got everything shipped out today. I'm still worried that everything will be frozen. Please remember to check your mail right away from Dec. 26th on, until you have received the package. If the plants arive brown or frozen solid and have no hope, let me know and I'll wait until the summer to send you a replacement. Also, I most likely screwed up 1, if not more packages due to the large response. Please let me know if you have not received anything by January 5th.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Aaron

shipping will be payed when i get back from holidays, 12/28/08 or 12/29/08

Still available?

are these plants still available?

Nevermind LOL

Ill take some if there are any left too!!!

no... you triple posted.
looks like i came too late.. oh well.

lmao.
sorry, but i don't have any to spare right now.

Got the plants in the mail, and they are dong great!! Thanks again buddy!! Really appreciate it!!

Warmest Regards and Happy Growing,
-Jc

glad to hear good reports. Only 1 casualty so far...

Back