What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenhouse Electrical Kit For Trade

I have a greenhouse electrical kit for trade. I got it but decided not to use it so it is new. It retails for $115 at Charley's Greenhouse but I don't expect a plant worth that in exchange. Here is the description of the kit:

Electrical kit is designed specifically for installation in wet locations like greenhouses or even outdoors. All outlets come with In-Use covers which protect them from overhead misting and watering. A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) is included to protect you from potential electrical shock. Waterproof covers and boxes can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. Kit meets or exceeds building code requirements when properly installed. All electrical components are for 120v with a maximum of 15 amps per circuit. The kit includes:

4 - Waterproof electrical boxes with mounting hardware
3 - Waterproof In-Use outlet covers (2 standard covers & 1 deep cover)
1 - Waterproof on/off switch
1 - GFCI outlet
2 - Duplex outlets
10 - Aluminum conduit mounting clamps

I am looking for any Nepenthes or Sarracenia not on my growlist but will accept any offers of Neps or Sarrs. PM me with offers! Thanks!

Yep, That's the one. Thanks for that D.

Back