What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These plants are avaialble for trade in multiple quantities. they are hardened, and good to grow outdoors / underlights.

Falconeri
falcon.jpg

Kenneallyi
ken-2.jpg

Prolifera
prolifera.jpg

Broomensis
broomensis.jpg

Paradoxa Drysdale
pdrysdale.jpg

Paradoxa Kimberly
pkim.jpg

Paradoxa Stem Forming
pstem-1.jpg

Derbyensis

Hartmeyerorum
(still hardening, not sure if will be ready on time)
hart-1.jpg

Spatulata Tamlin , they grow as big as drosera kenneallyi, large red spatulata tamlin!

am looking for seeds, but plants will be good too if its something i dont have yet.

I have seeds. What do you want? I would love a Paradoxa Kimberly!!! or any of them actually LOL
Susan

Have you seeds of this Droseras?
Thanks.

Hi Marcos, no seeds yet. Its hard to flower petiolaris complex. :(
Is there a trick to it?

My D. paradoxa do not stop to flower but no seeds. I do not know what to do.
I have 6 plants flowering here but no one get seeds.

Paradoxas are the exception, not the rule. They flower all the time! Now if you managed to flower a falconeri or a kenneallyi, let me know the trick :)
You need 2 flowering plants to cross before you'll get seed, and they cant be the same plant clone...

Thanks for the information.
I will try again here.

Paradoxas are the exception, not the rule. They flower all the time! Now if you managed to flower a falconeri or a kenneallyi, let me know the trick :)
You need 2 flowering plants to cross before you'll get seed, and they cant be the same plant clone...

as said above :-O

So... I quoted and it deleted what I wrote so hehe here it is.

I read that the reason why petiolaris complex are so rare in cultivar is due to two factors. 1 being that they hybridize so easily that its hard to get a pure species and 2 because they have to cross polinate with another plant of different dna to seed.

O and yes they do flower a lot because most of them are annuals. That being said they should also seed like crazy...

Annuals? I think not... They dont die after flowering. And as for the plants I have, the seed source is from Australia itself, and my plants are seed grown so they're not the same clones floating around out there. These plants should be quite true to the species :)

Back