What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. albomarginata w/basal (green) for trade

EdaxFlamma

The Consuming Flame
N. albomarginata w/basal (green) for trade WITH PICS

***UPDATE***
(Pictures are up!)

Hey all!

I used to be a regular on the forums for a good while and recently had to devote my time to my studies. I'm sure Glider14, illbasso, obregon562 and a few others remember me haha. I have a N. albomarginata (green with very very few and very faint spotting on the pitchers) that has never really done much for me. It grows yes. It throws off a pitcher for me when it feels like it and recently has even thrown off a basal. But in my conditions it seems like its just living, not thriving like my others. Currently it's leaf span is about 5-6" and the basal is about half of that. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for in return but preferably something intermediate-highland that isn't too terribly finicky. Shipping would be in pot US priority.

If you are interested e-mail me at jpharris(at)udel(dot)edu with a suggested offer. I'll reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
-J.P.

3240596563_8fc0e23023.jpg

This is the picture of the EXACT plant you will be receiving. Basal and all

3240596615_39e95aff42.jpg

Gallon jug for scale. Sorry for the bad lighting... my dorm room is a dungeon.

Last edited:
I remember you! pssh thanks... ;)

Ill email in a little...

What do you mean!? You're included! :p

No rush haha. Good hearing from you again Frankie.

Just throwing this out here again. Waiting to hear back from you Frankie. I may have to close on this one soon just so it stays happy for the person who gets it.

Thanks everybody,
-J.P.

If I only had something to trade.....

Kamil

Still no hits on this one. I'm on fairly regularly now so PM's are fine but if you're looking for an albo....

It'll be here.
-J.P.

Back