What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for S.purpurea

iam looking for a large flowering size S.purpurea ssp purpurea. take a look at my growlist and mabye we can work out a trade.

Just to throw this out there... I think Andrew sells them at the shop. The one I received from him was from Walton County, FL and flowered the same season.

Phil

ok i was just about to ask him how big his were but i would rather trade.
thanks

he is out of them from what i understand anyway

I have one that I might be dividing later in the season -- once the snow melts off my bog. If you don't get one in the next month let me know and I will see what I can do.

I have some s. purpurea babies growing in mini egg terrariums. I also have one mitchelliana x purpurea venosa that I have not planted yet. I don't know if your interested in the babies because I sorta want to keep my bare root plant.
Susan
:banana2:

edit- i didn't not grow the babies from seed. i got them from an online dealer. i don't think i'm supposed to say where i got them.

FWIW, I have what I believe to be a venosa, sitting on my rack.

Back