What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade: Pinguicula ehlersiae x moranensis 'Sethos'

I have a few Pinguicula ehlersiae x moranensis 'Sethos' plants for trade. They are only a few months old, but are beautiful plants. This is the plant that moved me to loving Pings as my favorite CP. Here is the selection currently available.

attachment.php

I don't have ANY Nepenthes currently and would love to try my hand at any kind. IF anyone feels generous enough to trade me for a Nep I'd be thrilled.

I also have only a single Sarracenia but would be interested in more.

Pingicula are my favorite currently, and I'd also consider VFTs, Cephalotus, etc.

What I'm NOT interested in are pygmy Drosera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine today!! It looks GREAT!!! still all sticky and dewy after 3-4 days of shipping! Cant wait to get see the flower on this one!

Thanks xantius!

gorgeous plants! i can understand why the are you fav! very colorful! hope you find some good trades!

I still have a few pings available. I would love to trade for some Neps or Pings I don't have. Thanks!

They look so pretty! What soil are you using?

got the plants thanks, but what soil? hehe

Soil choice for pings

They look so pretty! What soil are you using?

got the plants thanks, but what soil? hehe

Well, I'm actually experimenting with several different varieties of soil at the moment.

In the middle bottom in the picture above, I'm trying a vermiculite sand mix. So far it seems to be working pretty well.

The ones in the middle are 50/50 mystery mix and sand. Mystery Mix is just the leftovers of plants I've managed to kill in one way or another. They seem to be staying pretty small, but healthy.

The pings in the upper left and lower right I believe are growing in "Ping Mix" which is 25/25/25/25 peat/perlite/vermiculite/sand. Those seem to be growing the best.

So really, take your pick! I actually just bought some aquatic plant soil and will be giving that a try here shortly.

Hope that helps!

xantius

Im definitely interested in one of these, however, I only have p. esseriana to trade with. And even then, only plantlets.

Sorry for the delay. Been out with health problems. I still have Pings left for anyone interested.

Im definitely interested in one of these, however, I only have p. esseriana to trade with. And even then, only plantlets.

timbudtwo, I will PM you. Thanks!

Back