What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bladderwort Giveaway

Like others, I sent my thanks in my PM. While I appreciate your desire that gratitude be public, I also think that how one shows their gratitude is a personal matter. For me it seemed appropriate to not clutter the thread and to just send the thanks directly.

Buts that is me.

I may be in some rare cult but I like to flood out my gratitude :) One in the pm? SURE! Some in the post? YES PLEASE! But maybe not everyone one has more than one "thanks" to use per situation/day/hour/year like I do. LOL :-))

:offtopic: I know... But it's something that bothers me a tad ;-)

The first 4 I tried with some regular envelopes, but one burst open so I'm going to use some more pricey ones. Price stays the same.
Also, to answer S oregon CP i will likely check saturday,(tommorrow) because i am planning to get them together Sunday, so i will mail them monday after school

alright great and thanks.

You are wonderful sir! Much appreciated!

you know i cancelled right? 0.o sorry for the inconviniece

Hi I just wandered on to this forum and wanted to say hi, and ask if bychance you had anymore pullings to give away?

Thank you,

Lucy

OK halt. yes momma gardner, you copy and paste the list with your name on it from the member who last did

1.aaddaam
2.dustin
3.ZeRoKooL
4. EdaxFlamma (pending approval)
5. jfoley
6.musamusa1975
7.S_Oregon_Cp
8.Nikki630
9.Indigo
10.TheGriffin
11.mommagardener

thank you very much awgaupp!!!

For me it seemed appropriate to not clutter the thread and to just send the thanks directly

I don't think a "thank you" to anyone for being generous or nice would EVER be considered "clutter." :)

Yes, there ARE many people who say please and thank you. But trust me, mods hear stories about incredible rudeness here in trades and give-aways and that is why Andrew said what he said.

Remember, just because "you" say thanks, doesn't mean everyone else does. Getting thanked more than once? NOT a problem!

So thank you Awgaupp for that very nice offer! :)

Sorry for the delay, i finally got the padded envelopes, hope they work better. I'm sending them out tommorrow.

Please for the remaining people who didn't e-mail please put your username. I figured some out though

Some of you may need to check your e-mail replies or still e-mail. If you got your Gibbas, please post saying you have so i know and can keep track.

Hey I payed you today on paypal.
Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!
Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!
Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks! alot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone Who didn't get theirs yet: I will be doing another batch tommorrow or tuesday. Aaddaamm, yours came back, so ill ship a new one

Hi,
I never got a email response.
Should I email again?

Cheers,

Joe

Mine came yesterday in the mail thanks again! So much so much.

My Utric arrived today -- a little squashed, but that is the post office for you

Thanks again for your generosity

Griffin- I'm surprised. I thought i did. Maybe i got the wrong e-mail. I'll check later, b/c i have to go

thanks awgaupp i receive mine today =]

Back