What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hey TF,

I've got two N. "Vikings" (from seed), one flowering-sized (it's male) N. ventricosa, and a large EP N. alata "E" for trade.

Heres a brief description:

N. "Vikings": The smaller one is much prettier at the moment (a few 1.5" red pitchers), and the bigger on is the process of forming its first 2009 pitcher. They are both re-growths from the "rhizome", i took cuttings for muh-self.

N. ventricosa:
The old BE clone. Looks like the red clone, but not quite as colorful. It grew to ~2' high, flowered, and then i cut it. What your getting is an 8-9" (roughly, will measure tomorrow) former basal. Should flower soon. The old vine has 3+ offshoots. With proper care could be a bootleg version of EdaxFlammas ventricosa bush.

N. alata "E": This plant is 12"+ high. It just doesnt like me. Needs kinda high humidity. I cannot garuntee the "E" clone, as i have never seen a pitcher. Very vigorous grower though.

Im looking for anything really. Neps with truncata in them, have teeth, or are named jacquelineae :)p)...S. flava/purpurea/cool hybrids...the "obscure stickies" (Drosophyllum, Byblis, Roridula, NOT ibecella/proboscidea)...cephs/carnivorous bromeliads....utrics...seed of anything...telegraph plants...ANYTHING will be considered! :-D :-O

Thanks guys,
Frankie

P.S. i still have that 5-6" N. izumieae x TM available as well!

Oh and i have a 16" vining N. gracilis with 2 activated (and 2 more forming) basals as well.

Back