What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roridula gorgonias seed available

R. gorgonias seed harvested last night! (4/8/09)

I am looking for R. dentata seeds primarily. I am also in the need of more Drosophyllum seed.
Which I need to reproduce this experiment for my botany graduation project. http://www.springerlink.com/content/t73376171861g1kk/

UPDATE: I am interested in Byblis gigantea or lamellata. Also I am still looking for more reasonably sized Neps.

wow your own roridula harvest?

can you post photo's of your roridula and maybe explain how you manage the enviroment?

they sound like a picky one, at least as seedlings...

-Chris

I sooo wish I had some Roridula of my own. Too bad I've got nothing to trade. Good luck on the trade.

I'm interested in gorgonia seeds, but have neither of what you are requesting. Would anything else be an adequate substitute?

wow your own roridula harvest?

can you post photo's of your roridula and maybe explain how you manage the enviroment?

they sound like a picky one, at least as seedlings...

-Chris

Yes I really need too. I rarely take photos of my plants for some reason.

Right now my roridula is getting synthetic light from 4- 48" bulbs for 15 hours. My relative humidity is around 30% and water it when the soil becomes overly dry.

oh my i want to try some roridula...no idea what id trade though LOL

It seems as though no one has anything of worth to trade... ???

Back