What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dragon

I am Bob

Not really
Hi,

I have a red dragon I am willing to trade. it is a bit small, but has 3 growth points. I will post pics later tonight. Offer anything carnivorous . US only.

I'm probably not looking to trade, but I thought I would mention that there are a number of plants in different genera named "Red Dragon." Which are you talking about?
~Joe

When I just checked it didn't appear to be there or in stock. Unless this is the same as Akai ryu, I believe this is legit. please correct me and show me a link if I am wrong.

thank you for informing me.

I don't think there's a problem with trading plants that Andy offers. It's offers to buy/sell and references to competing vendors that are taboo. Or maybe I have things wrong?
~Joe

I don't think there's a problem with trading plants that Andy offers. It's offers to buy/sell and references to competing vendors that are taboo. Or maybe I have things wrong?
~Joe

You can't trade plants that Andy sells either.

cp-connection is right...your not supposed to trade plants that Andy sells.
ive given away capensis seed a few times though, but ive always had his permission to do so first.

I don't see any rules that restrict trading to plants that Andy doesn't sell/trade in the rules at all in the restrictions. Can you point out where in the rules of trading that go against the ethos that point out where this would be against the rules?

I don't see any rules that restrict trading to plants that Andy doesn't sell/trade in the rules at all in the restrictions. Can you point out where in the rules of trading that go against the ethos that point out where this would be against the rules?

The link's in post #3. Direct quote from the rules:

"5) Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at www.flytrapshop.com . Example: "I'm looking for a Green Dragon VFT" is not allowed (if it is something currently in stock)....Thanks!"

Jason

Hm... If so, they should be added to the 'trading guidelines' post. Thank you for the edification.

number 1 in the guidelines..

"1) Read all the TRADING RULES pinned at the top of the Trade Forum so you know what is allowed to trade and what isn’t."

Although I could see how it might be possible to read one and not the other and think the guidelines covers everything.

Back