What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

putting out feelers...large N red leopard

I am contemplating parting ways with this N Red Leopard to clear up some room in the highland tank (plus it is getting too big for the tank's head room) but wanted to first see what the interest level might be.

If I do trade it, I'd need something in return that will make it worth the effort of packing and shipping this thing (i.e. no pygmy sundew gemmae). I don't really want something large in return since I would then be in the same space predicament. I was hoping for multiple smaller plants (or one really freakin' great small plant) of a nepenthes nature, but I'm open to suggestions. I am especially interested in highland/ultra highland neps since I finally have an environment that my N diatas is happy with and would like to see what else will work.

I do not want things that are already on my growlist, nor do I want cuttings or seeds. I will probably be very picky about this one since this is my largest healthy nep.

Anybody interested?

redleopard01.jpg

RedLeopard02.jpg

cat tossed up there as a size reference-fortunately she doesn't bother my plants

redleopard3.jpg

PM'd you!

bumping in case anyone else is interested in considering this plant.

Back