What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes, Darlingtonia, and Genlisea

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
For trade! Two healthy stolon cuttings with roots and small plantlets (Darlingtonia), a Nepenthes ventricosa cutting, and some Genlisea violacea plantlets from trap cuttings.

(Note: If anyone comes to trade, this is not first come, first serve.)

What are you looking for?

I'd like to know, too.

Dang shipping laws. I have sarracenia Jonesii...:-(

So far, Polywer2345 has got it at its best best: an unrooted Nepenthes tobaica cutting. (Thank you, Tony!)

What have you guys got?

Okay, this is not a SASE, but this is for the trades, just to make sure I don't reserve the same plant for two people.

This post will be updated quite a lot.

Darlingtonia californica:
1. Polywer2345

Genlisea violacea 'Giant':
1. Polywer2345
2. Jfoley

Nepenthes ventricosa:

How about Xanthosoma Atrovirens Albo Marginata Variegata Zone
7b - Cold Hardy! for the Darlingtonia californica?

Overwheming!

Sorry though, I'd have to say no. Frankly, my mom's opinion is that it looks like the domestic Taro we've got out in the front (we are avid tropical-looking plant enthusiasts).

Bengal Tiger Canna? Hostas, Plumeria, Bromeliad? What would your mother like? I have hybridized daylilies and amaryllis.

We have all of those. She says that the yard is already a jungle.

If you have more inquires concerning my mother's opinions on hardy yet tropical-looking plants, we should converse via PM. (3 big words!+2,000 points for me!)

Back