What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is taking up space, and isn't going to be small for long. And when I have a 5-fot-tall vine of EP's N. Exotic Lady that is producing 8+ inch pitchers, this doesn't look so nice anymore. :p

So, what I have for trade is an established rooted cutting of N. lady Pauline, with two growth points, each with a 5+ inch leafspan that will rapidly increase in the near future. It pitchers on every leaf, and is used to low, LOW humidity, so it's very hardy.

53109493.jpg

53109497.jpg

53109586.jpg

I'm open to any CP trade offers. Nepenthes, Dews, Pings, Utrics (especially epiphytic species), Seeds, etc. Send me an email entitled "Trade" to jimmy jue de man (at) hot mail .com (remove the spaces and use the appropriate "at" symbol).

Thanks!

I'd email, but N. ventricosa is just not worth it. N. ventricosa is very expensive and that is just not worth it.

LOL!

That is a nice looking, prolific plant that has much better looking pitchers when it matures. Somebody should jump on this. Here's a more mature pitcher on the left:
P1090741.jpg

Hi Jimmy,
I can't help but notice the other plants looks to be in lfs and this one is either lava pebbles or Hydroton(or other fired clay-based balls).
What's the scoop?

Cheers,

Joe

Hey Joe,

I put this one in a bark/ lava mix, with crushed lava on top. It was for looks, and an experiment, as it keeps the humidity extra low. Yet, this plant is so vigorous, that it pitchers on every leaf, despite the extra low humidity. Plus, I wanted to see how well a purely-aggregate soil would let a plant grow... and the answer is pretty well, lol.

I have received a number of offers and will need a couple days to figure out what I'd like to trade this for. Thanks for all your interest! I will email everyone who has emailed me once I come to a decision.

Today is the last day to make an offer.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Oh, I'm also looking for mantidz with fruit fly culture, or entomology paraphernalia (insect pins especially).

Trade closed. :)

I will trade a mature lowii x trunc-oh closed? Never mind.

:jester:

Back