For this giveaway I am going to involve my new dog, Charlie. He is a nine week old (approximately) lab/retriever puppy mix. The reason this auction did not occur in conjunction with the N. truncata giveaway was because I just got him a week ago today and he is still getting used to the surroundings. What I'm going to do after his dinner is write everyone's forum name on a 3x5 index card and then place them all an equal distance from the entrance to his empty room. I will then let him into the room and whichever card he goes to first I will ask him to sit. If he sits on the first command, that will be the winner. If he does not sit on the first command, there will be no winner and we will wait a half hour or so and repeat.
How do we know this will be random? Below are the following reasons:
- Charlie is only 9 weeks old;
- Charlie has never been on TerraForums (that I am aware of );
- He is easily distracted and may not even go to the first index card in his sight, even though they are all the same distance from him;
- His training is not complete, so he does not always sit on the first command; and last but not least;
- How could you deny the honesty and legitimacy behind this face?