What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for D. filiformis, D. rotunidfolia, D. intermedia

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hey guys,

I have accidentaly fallen in love with temperate drosera. Like i needed more Cps to fawn over right?

Anyway, Id love to get my addicted little hands on some of these amazind dews. Any and all forms considered. Preferably plants, but id try seeds.

Thanks so much!
Frankie

2 of your 3 requested species are available in the ICPS seedbank. The 3rd is available in the section reserved for folks who donate seed.

Pmingg~

thanks guys!

id also be very interested in nearly any other drosera you guys might have lying around, im having a CP realization haha! :D

Just as a sidenote, I did buy some D. Intermedia NJ & filiformis from the ICPS seedbank in Feb, and after stratification.....nothing. It might've been my fault, but the Sarracenias stratifying in the same bag grew. ???
Just letting ya know!

Happy Growing!
Aslan

Hi there!

I have intermedia from Cuba. Same look, but it doesn't go dormant. Let me know if interested.

Hey, also D. anglica and D. linearis are hardy sundews.

Hey, also D. anglica and D. linearis are hardy sundews.
D. linearis is considered a very difficult plant to grow for most people. Barry Rice & several others seem to have discovered the requirements to grow it but most who try - fail. FYI...

Didn't I send you D.capilaris and D.intermedia along with your mystery dew?

I may be able to help you out with some filiformis too.

Broken and Petmantis,

I'll PM you!

RL7836,

Ill read up and see. Thanks for the heads up.

Ozzy,

You sent me two very very healthy D. intermedia w/location data. Those are the little buggers responsible for this new fascination. They are beautiful and very healthy, thanks again. :) I'll PM you about the filiformis as well. :)

Well in that case you're welcome for your new obsession.

Back