What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps For Trade

CN

BANNED
Hello all,
as some of you who frequent the chat room know i have to thin out the heard of neps i have so i am trading some of them . so hear is what i have to trade

N. Clipeata x Clipeata x Eymae
Picture205-1.jpg

N. St. Galla (N. Mamima x (Fusca x Veitchii) what the pitcher looked like
Picture066-7.jpg

N. Amp (red speckeled)
Picture207.jpg

N.Amp (Green)

N. Spectabilis x Ventricosa (EP)
Picture213-2.jpg

plants listed do not have any pitcher on them atm . All but the Amp (red speckled has two the two in the picture

Looking for any H/L not on my growlist

Pm any offers (US ONLY) sorry

Daren

Hi CN, PM'ed. may I see a Picture of N. St. Galla. I like it because it has Veitchii in it. Thanks.

PM'ed

I would also like to try another N. rafflesiana (6 to 12" inch) if anyone has an extra to part with

I don't know if I'm mistaken, but usually when I see black colors around the base of the leaves, it means the plant is starting to rot from the bottom.

The N. Clipeata x (Clipeata x Eymae) looks like it is starting this rot process.

You wouldn't want anybody getting a doomed plant.

I think he left them outside in a storm or something, so it could be from that, but thats my assuming that he left them outside. :/

well if it is rotting sure is throwing out some nice new leaves so no worries .
nope not left out in a storm either . i just can't seem to make this plant very happy so thought i would give The PLANt a chance to live on with some one who can give it the right conditions . but i guess your expieance has never been with this hybrid ,or you would know about the hairs all over the plant an actually it isnt black it's brown .
so for your deep concern i have closed this an will trade else where .
i have never traded a dieing plant nor have i ever traded a rotten plant. a not very happy plant yes but never one dieing .

Daren
CLOSED

Current pic's of theSO Called storm ridding an dieing plant .

Jeff .
if your arent interested in the trade then why air out somthing that isnt true PM IT NEXT TIME!!!!

Halt.
Yes some of my plant's did get hit with a bad Hail storm these did not an same goes to you if not interrested DON"T COMMENT !!!!

Picture038.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Daren

If you're not interested in the trade then its none of your business!

Ok, I can see it could be another kind of damage. The closer up pics and more light show it has no such problem.

I've seen other pics of your collection and you obviously keep good care of your plants!

I had no intentions to offend you -- I've just received my fair share of dead/dying neps over the years. I really hate to see it happen to other members. In my opinion it is better to get these things out in the open.

I'm REALLY paranoid after I lost near two dozen neps last year to various causes.

You're right, it is not dying. It is much healthier looking than the plants I've seen rot on (and it has none of the other symptoms), so noone should worry about that.

Back