What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventricosa x Aristo rooted cuttings

I have 4 rooted cuttings of Ventricosa x Aristolochioides for trade. All the cuttings have pitchers on them and look very healthy. I do not know how extensive the root system is, but I believe I cut them at least 6 months ago. I am looking for mainly Neps, but if you have something I can grow outside in San Diego coastal weather (like a mile inland), then I might be willing to consider that as well. This cross seems to be quite vigorous and pitchers constantly. Unfortunately I do not know the sex of the plant as I have not let it flower and I cut it back a lot. Anyhoo, I plan on giving away a few cuttings for shipping costs, so i'm not exactly looking for anything spectacular. At least this way we won't have to transfer any money. I have a pic of the 4 cuttings, but i'll have to post that tomorrow... All offers welcome! :)

Edit: Some pics (They're on a 8" x 8" cinder block:

VentxAristocuttingstradejuly.jpg

VentxAristocuttingstradejuly2.jpg

PM'd
Yay I like this cross, I've seen pictures before!

i LOVE this cross... wish i had something to give... you wont accept marigold (seeds or plants) hollyhock (seeds) will you? I have like 500 to get rid of

hey daniel,

i couldnt PM you about the seeds, your inbox was too full, but i would love one of these bad boys! :D

I am also interested, but was unable to send a PM.

Will you accept fruit trees such as grapes or apples?

Sorry about that everyone. I have more space in my inbox now. I plan on getting a couple more pics of other cuttings I have available today as well. If you have something a little nicer to offer, perhaps I can sweeten the deal with some other cuttings. I have quite a bit of offers, but I also have quite a bit of plants, so don't feel discouraged from making an offer :). Anyhoo, I'll try to get those up asap and make a list of my trade stuff. Thanks for the interest!

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention that I do not have the space for a fruit tree, or flowers :(. I was just looking for some CPs mostly... Thank you for your offers though! :)

2nd Edit: Oh yeah, i'm not really sure what international shipping laws are like, so unfortunately this offer is for the U.S. only. Sorry to our international members!

I got this plant from Daniel in a trade a few months ago... I really love it! A great grower and the pitchers are unique. I suggest you don't wait for the possibility of him having extras to give away for shipping, and get your trade offer in ;)

4.5" pot for scale....
0516091031.jpg

0516091032a.jpg

Andrew

What about a sarr? i know it's not that much, but...
cause in NC i have a guy i buy from, i could buy some then trade you. the plants are minor, flava, catesbaei

PM'ed

Back