What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds for SASE

Mail came, also got Swampdonkey's!

Final count on the D. filiformis subsp. filiformis:
1. ZeRoKool
2. Nickz123
3. Awgaupp

Send 'em out ASAP with your name (Real and Usernames). Feel free to give me a freebie. J/K.

Seems as though nobody likes Proboscidea. :cry:

I should be recieving your SASE's soon. I didn't get any for a couple of days...

actually, i need to send out yours, davy jones, and someone elses sase(ill check). I do them in rounds of three sometimes. they should be out by saturday

Sent my SASE today for the byblis today. If you can't get rid of the devils' claw, feel free to thow some in there. I imagine the seeds store well until spring being a desert plant and having a long wait between rains. Thanks. :hail:

Seeds arrived yesterday. Thanks...and nice picture on the enclosed note! :)

No problem. :)

Got Chezilla's.

You guys better have a good excuse why you didn't send those SASE ASAP. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Fixed..
Byblis liniflora (~5 seeds) :
1. catrus
2.DavyJones
3.Nepenthes101
4. Chezilla. thanks
Proboscidea parviflora var. hohokamiana (~ 7 seeds) :
Dionaea muscipula (~5 seeds) :
1. Swampdonkey (thanks so much)
Drosera filiformis subsp. filiformis (~7 or so small seeds) :
1. Drew ---- Thanks man your awesome

Got my seeds the other day and planted them. Hope they all germinate! Thanks!

Great N. Bical sketch too!

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Fixed..
1. catrus
2.DavyJones
3.Nepenthes101
4. Chezilla. thanks
1. Drew ---- Thanks man your awesome

funny_fail_posters_5.jpg

Try to use the right list. There's nothing left but Proboscidea.

(Sorry, but people have to learn somehow. :))

My excuse is: I'm lazy on sases, i havent sent out others, but i will be sending yours out very soon. like by friday soon

Ahem: The Scolding Continues, Part I

List:

Catrus
DavyJones
Nepenthes101
Swampdonkey
Chezilla
ZeRoKooL
Nitecrawler
Nickz123 (I'm pretty sure I didn't get yours...)
Awgaupp

Bold mean that you're either lazy or forgetful. :poke:

I'm waiting for some seeds to ripen, Its OK if you want to let someone else have them. I'm not even sure if those flowers ripening will produce me any seed. Lately my Dews have been producing me empty pods for some reason. I'll forward the seeds to someone else. I'll catch the next sase when I have some ripe seeds to give away.
Sorry for the wait.

I'm waiting for some seeds to ripen, Its OK if you want to let someone else have them. I'm not even sure if those flowers ripening will produce me any seed. Lately my Dews have been producing me empty pods for some reason. I'll forward the seeds to someone else. I'll catch the next sase when I have some ripe seeds to give away.
Sorry for the wait.

Mike, you do realize that SASEs are free? You can get nearly free seeds from other growers by paying for postage (stamps). It is nice to return the favor, but these are (basically) free seeds. :)

Ah, lol. I thought it was like trading seeds. To give some seeds for seeds, lol. My bad. I'm new to this sase thing, lol

This may be dumb and I will most likely feel embarrassed for asking... but what does SASE actually mean/stand for?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the sticky... knew I'd regret posting the question...

Last edited:
A basic thread covering the subject written by our very own Xvart can be found here. It's okay, you learn some interesting things on the forums. :)

A basic thread covering the subject written by our very own Xvart can be found here. It's okay, you learn some interesting things on the forums. :)

You posted at the same time I read then edited my post :-(

i'll have to send it out today, oops! I had a page with your address, but i lost it. expect it soon

Fixed...
1. catrus
2.DavyJones
3.Nepenthes101
4. Chezilla. thanks
1.insecttrap(thanks!)

Back