What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You want free Sarrs? I got (mostly) free Sarrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the seedlings have any flava in them? I love the look of flava but never bought one.

Some of them do. Remind me when I talk to you about payment and I'll grab one of those for you

That's Great! I Can't Wait. Whenever it gets older, in like, 5-8 years, would we have permission to register some because theyre all mixed?

Once they leave my hands I give up all rights on them so you can do whatever you want. Register them, irradiate them, sacrifice them at midnight under a full moon on an alter coated in goats blood... Whatever suits your fancy :-D

cool!

S. 'Dixie Lace' (this is a monster plant, it is in a 5g bucket and is going to weigh a significant amount. I am asking $15 for shipping this one cause of its size and if it costs less I will refund the difference.)

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

S. 'Wilkerson Red' x open pollinated

1. bpullin
2. dashman

S. 'Tarnok' (Not certain on numbers on this so it may change after I check over the deck in the coming days)

1. Hosta200

S. unknown hybrids (I sowed out some seed in a tray a few years ago and the next day we got a downpour and all the seed got mixed together. These are what came up from that.)

1. obregon562! Woohoo! Thanks! Any ideas what these could be?
2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
5. catrus Thanks so much!
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
9.SashaM24 (Awesome~Thanks a bunch!)
10. Huntsmanshorn
11. Clue; Thanks, Travis!

Last edited by a moderator:
S. 'Dixie Lace' (this is a monster plant, it is in a 5g bucket and is going to weigh a significant amount. I am asking $15 for shipping this one cause of its size and if it costs less I will refund the difference.)

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

1. bpullin
2. dashman

S. 'Tarnok' (Not certain on numbers on this so it may change after I check over the deck in the coming days)

1. Hosta200

S. unknown hybrids (I sowed out some seed in a tray a few years ago and the next day we got a downpour and all the seed got mixed together. These are what came up from that.)

2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
10. Huntsmanshorn
12 dsrtfox1942

Count me in. I like surprises! :)

Originally Posted by Clue

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

1. bpullin
2. dashman

1. Hosta200

2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
10. Huntsmanshorn
12 dsrtfox1942
13. denverone thanks look fwd to a suprise

Originally Posted by Clue

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

1. bpullin
2. dashman

1. Hosta200

2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
10. Huntsmanshorn
12 dsrtfox1942
14. trek623 - Thanks a lot! I can't wait! I hope I'm not too late

I Pmed about a picture, i meant more like showing all us a picture and we get to pick in order of the mixed hybrids.

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

1. bpullin
2. dashman

1. Hosta200

2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
10. Huntsmanshorn
12 dsrtfox1942
15. DavyJones

I Pmed about a picture, i meant more like showing all us a picture and we get to pick in order of the mixed hybrids.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say thats kind of burdensome request...

I'd say be happy with the randomness and the fact that pyro is kind enough to even go through the trouble at all

:)

Chris

well, post it here, and we all pick

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

1. bpullin
2. dashman

1. Hosta200

2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
10. Huntsmanshorn
12 dsrtfox1942
15. DavyJones
16. Nitecrawler

1. raccoon city

S. 'Scarlet Belle

1. ZeRoKooL

S. flava x minor

1.Cmm889 (thanks)

1. bpullin
2. dashman

1. Hosta200

2. knksdad
3. elarwhis
4. Awgaupp
6. ellforest
7. Chezilla THANKS
8. ant
10. Huntsmanshorn
12 dsrtfox1942
15. DavyJones
16. Nitecrawler
17. BARCE10NA

well, post it here, and we all pick

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say thats kind of burdensome request...

I'd say be happy with the randomness and the fact that pyro is kind enough to even go through the trouble at all

:)

Chris nailed it. My goal is to move these guys out with as little fuss as possible. Having to deal with "I want the third plant from the left, second back." from 20+ people and then having to settle any disputes when 7 people choose the same plant... Not really liking that idea.

With they unknown hybrids I am just going to grab them, box them and then slap a shipping label on the box. Which ever random box I grab that gets your label is the plant you get.

I am going to call this closed now. If I end up with any surplus I will post them up.

Everyone who replied, be watching your inboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back