What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera spatulata Trade

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
**Disclaimer: I know D. spatulata isn't rare. So I'm offering to give a hefty 5-10 plants per trade, maybe more.**

I have Drosera spatulata growing everywhere now! It's in flower, it's spreading, it's getting big.

So, to those of you with a shortage of D. spatulata, I'd suggest you take the offer, lol. Now, these are mostly green plants with red tentacles, 1.5-2 inches, and may come with flowers.

I'm looking for a bunch of things, really (CPs, please.). Make me an offer! :-O

(PS, I won't be here on Saturday or Sunday. Camping. I hate camping, but bass fishing is a plus. :))

hmm... we had some spathulata, but then it died. i dont have much to trade in the way of cps other than u. gibba... plus, i'm waiting till we have the terrarium up(starting today!)

---------- Post added 09-06-2009 at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-05-2009 at 10:17 AM ----------

well, now it will work, it's all set up and i think the lightings good, although ill keep my eye on it in case they start to show signs of to little light

Quick little update: No offers yet except for Awgaupp's, Some of the flowers opened today in one of the pots, pink instead of white that I've heard is somewhat usual for D. spatulata. :) If you want some, now's the time!

Pink might mean its tokaiensis.... or Spatula Kansai

Back