What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have S. oreo that I do not want. Do you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Alright, clearing out another batch of stuff.

I have 5 divisions of S. oreophila that I do not want. If you want one and you have $6 to cover shipping and packing then you can have one. (NOTE: I am NOT selling the plants I am asking for compensation for shipping [$5] and packing materials [$1])

PayPal is easiest for me but I can do cash/check in the mail. Only caveat is that I need it ASAHP because my time is running short here.

If you have jipped me in the past then do not bother cause I will just erase your name from the list.

ReadySetGo

I have 5 divisions of S. oreophila that I do not want. If you want one and you have $6 to cover shipping and packing then you can have one. (NOTE: I am NOT selling the plants I am asking for compensation for shipping [$5] and packing materials [$1])

PayPal is easiest for me but I can do cash/check in the mail. Only caveat is that I need it ASAHP because my time is running short here.

If you have jipped me in the past then do not bother cause I will just erase your name from the list.

1. peterj (thank you!)

ReadySetGo

1. peterj (thank you!)
2. Av

ReadySetGo

Ill send the 6 bucks, but i want it sent to a friend in cali

Thanks mate, just PM me the paypal info
Av

1. peterj (thank you!)
2. Av
4. Swampdonkey (Thanks!)

1. peterj (thank you!)
2. Av
3. Crissytal (Thanks much!)