What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Seeds For Trade

UPDATE: THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

This morning I harvested seeds of N. [thorelii x (stenophylla x lowii)] x Mixta and would like to trade about 100 of these seeds for seeds of any carnivorous plant (not just nepenthes) that will grow in tropical or subtropical conditions. Instead of seeds, it can be a cutting, root, or any part of the plant that will grow -- or even the plant itself. The Nep seeds will grow in lowland or intermediate conditions.

If you want to trade, copy the latest version of the following list, add your name to it, and post it as a reply. Then PM me with your postal mailing address, and I’ll PM you with mine.

1. Devon.B---MAYBE

hhhhhmmmmmmmm, I want them, and I might be getting some seeds soon, but don't know if they're good enough... MAYBE. is it ok if I do this?

Please add your name to the list only when you're sure you want to trade. Otherwise, someone who wants to trade may be left out.

oh.. ok then, I'll just re-post without my name then? Sorry for screwing this up.

1. ellisonk001

1. ellisonk001
2. peat

Hi Bro John..
1. ellisonk001
2. peat
3. Insomnist>pm'ed

This offer is now closed.

Wish i would haVE SEEN THIS THREAD SOONER

Back