What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This trade list expires January 2010!

Shipped from San Diego, California. Destination USA only please. NEWLY UPDATED!

SEEDS:

D. Dichotoma-Seeds are Uncommon
D. Capensis Albino
Venus Flytrap-almost out
D. Spatulata

CUTTINGS:

SW Giant Venus Flytrap-can't take anymore OUT
U. Livida
U. Sandersonii
D. Dichotoma 1 (have two genetically different plants)
D. Dichotoma 2
D. Venusta
D. Spatulata
D. Capensis Typical
D. Capensis Albino
D. Capensis Broad-Leaf

PLANTLETS:

D. Dichotoma (all from seed so genetically different)
D. Venusta
D. Spatulata
D. Capensis Typical
D. Capensis Albino
D. Capensis Broad-Leaf

Mature or near mature Plants:

D. Dichotoma
D. Venusta
D. Spatulata
D. Capensis Typical
D. Capensis Albino
D. Capensis Broad-Leaf
S. 'Judith Hindle'

SPECIAL TRADES:

SW Giant Flytrap small plants-claimed

IN EXCHANGE FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT CONTACT ME:

No hybrids. Only pure species please. Exception: Filliformis traci (not sure about that one)

I would like: D. Filliformis seeds; butterwort plantlets, cuttings, or seeds; darlingtonia californica runners; sars (of course), neps etc. utrics...

I would like most any Drosera seed I don't have!

Happy Growing! :boogie:

Last edited:
PMd.

Pmd back. I'm sure we can work this out!

It's a done deal, and your stuff is coming your way.

Thanks for the trade, Marcos!:bigthumpup: You're one of the few who have traded with me thus far.

u have been PM'd

Ok, so now you can tell us what you had to do in order to ship seeds and or live plants through customs and/or agriculture.

This has been a topic of great interest however it varies greatly depending on species and the recipient country.

pm'd :)

Actually, it was ONLY seeds. I didn't do anything special, except more postage. If the package doesn't make it through...I'll send Marcos again.--and this time try to do it right.

I see I have been pm'd! We'll try to work something our Drew.

You're one of the few who have traded with me thus far.
SDCPs, It always help to list your location. I did a quick look through the thread & didn't notice it anywhere. If I'm guessing, I'd say San Diego but that is a guess....

I've gotten into trade negotiations only to find out the other person is ex-USA and wants me to break the law. While I love CPs, I have no intention of seeing the inside of a jail cell nor emptying my bank account nor getting a criminal record over them... :0o:

Now, if the person doesn't list their location, I just keep going ....

I can confirm since I'm here. SDCPs does live in San Diego. I just mailed him some plants and pullings yesterday.

Yes. Vernois is absolutely correct.

To tell you true, I am a minor. Therefore I do not know much about legal things!

Could you please explain more about shipping to other countries. I sent that letter to Brazil...It had Drosera Dichotoma seeds inside.

Thank you,

I will remember to list my location next time-and this time!

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Oh, Veronis, I mailed yours today. You have a surprise coming! (No it's not dichotoma) :clap:

I hope you like it!

If you happen to see a venus flytrap...think South West

P.S. Only Veronis and I would understand this.

I still have plenty more trades!

I have plenty of everything...if anyone wants some.

What is SW flytraps?

'South West Giant', a cultivar.

PM'd

Sent you an e-mail.

Got all the PMs and the email.

For future traders...I might be running out of 'SW Giant' venus flytrap plants. When I run out, I will change the initial trade list.

I want to highlight drosera venusta. It is really cool. I have many of those to trade.

Trading has been good! Thanks Friends!

Back