What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three for one

Hi there,

I have 3 divisions from three different sarracenias. I'm looking to trade all three for something interesting - whether it be another sarra, drosera, heliamphora or nepenthes. Got extras of something nice and not-so common? All are adult divisions which have put out flowers in the past. Interested? Make me an offer. :)

Dixie Lace:
sarra-dixielace.jpg

Doodlebug:
sarra-wriggleyana.jpg

Bug Pipes:
sarra-formosa.jpg

I would, only I'd rather not collect hybrids as I don't have the room.

PM <s>coming</s> sent!

Bug pipes!!!

I was looking at your
"bug pipes" and i realized I have that exact same plant. Down to the exact colouration.
I have been calling my "bug pipes" "wrygliana". Is this wrong? Or right?

I was looking at your
"bug pipes" and i realized I have that exact same plant. Down to the exact colouration.
I have been calling my "bug pipes" "wrygliana". Is this wrong? Or right?

Based on looks alone, it looks like S x 'formosa' - which is a psittacina by minor but I'm not sure exactly what went into its making.

S. minor 'Okie Giant' x S. psittacina, to be exact.

Redflytrap, it's identical? Oh, I thought you were calling it "yellow" because it was labeled so. Well, my PM still stands. Hybrids always vary, just look at S. excellens!

Trade Closed. Thanks for your interest.

Back