What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. roseana & D. scorpioides SASE

thez_yo

instigator
I'm being overrun with pygmy drosera gemmae. I've waited a couple weeks for everyone's SASE to get to me from last time I advertised roseana, so here goes again:

D. roseana

D. scorpioides

PM me for my address!

Please please please send me your forum name in your SASE so I know who has sent to me already or not. Also, I have baggies to send in so you needn't scare up any for me :-D. They need to get picked soon, so please send your SASE ASAP otherwise I might give them to someone else if I have to wait 2+ weeks.

if i can get one of each i would love that!

D. roseana
1. antechron

D. scorpioides
1.Huntsmanshorn
2. antechron

thanks!

I partook of your generous roseana offering, so I'll abstain. However, if you have an extra sampling of scorpioides, count me in. :)

Hi, dear friend.

I'm from Brazil. Can I take part? I can pay you the shipping costs.
I asure that there is no problem sending to Brazil.

D. roseana
1. antechron
2. marcos_alc

D. scorpioides
1.Huntsmanshorn
2. antechron

Thanks

D. roseana
1. antechron
2. marcos_alc
3.Mr. Truncata

D. scorpioides
1.Huntsmanshorn
2. antechron

Thanks for the offer

Can anyone substantiate marcos_alc's claim that there would be no problems sending to Brazil? I don't want to be breaking any laws here...

D. roseana
1. antechron
2. marcos_alc
3.Mr. Truncata
4.huy716

D. scorpioides
1.Huntsmanshorn
2. antechron

D. roseana
1. antechron
2. marcos_alc
3.Mr. Truncata
4.huy716

D. scorpioides
1.Huntsmanshorn
2. antechron

I cancel mine. LOL. Just woke up. Didn't see who the Donor is. Thank you again for the Other roseana gemmae before.
If you have any extra Scorpioides Gemmae, I'd love to join in.

@nep101: no probs on the roseana. I'll see what the scorpioides count is, but I only have 3 plants making gemmae right now so I don't know if I'll have extras, unless you want like...2 :-)).

Same to nesler - I *maybe* might have 2 gemmae, but that's it because I don't have too many of those guys. I swear I'd give away more if I had them :-D

D. roseana
1. antechron
2. marcos_alc
3.Mr. Truncata
4.huy716
5. ieat100s

D. scorpioides
1.Huntsmanshorn
2. antechron

Is this gemmae or plants?

Oh sorry - I guess I never specifically said this is for gemmae. You are signing up for gemmae.

Thanks. Can you PM me your address?

Huntsmanshorn - yours are getting sent today because I got your SASE late Saturday. It's raining out, but that shouldn't affect the packaging.

i just recieved seeds from marcos and all i had 2 do was pay like 3$

HELLO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON A THREAD OF ANY KIND EVER. My son introduced me to this site and I am looking to expand my small collection. I don't understand the proper reply format so here it goes.:banana2:

Betsy - you might want to try the "Introduce Yourself!" part of the forum for your first post or two.

huy716 and antechron - got your SASE today and will send it out bright and shiny early tomorrow morning.

Thanks a lot for the offer.

Thanks I just received the gemmae today!

-isaac

Did everybody else send me a SASE? I think I'm still waiting on like..3 or 4.

Back