PM me if you have the species listed here and you want to trade. No posting in thread please (excluding myself). Thank you for your interest and cooperation
I will trade generously--of what I have.
Bold species are most highly desired.
SPECIES OF PLANTS NATIVE TO CALIFORNIA! and the U.S I.E.:
Drosera rotundifolia-california OR 'Chrales Darwin'
D. Intermedia (warm states that experience little or no snowfall)
Some of these pings:
P.caerulea- NC, SC, GA, FL USA
P.ionantha- FL USA
P.lutea- LA, MI, Alaska, NC, SC, FL, USA
P.planifolia- FL, Miss, USA
P.primuliflora- Ala., Ga., Fla., Miss. USA
P.pumila-Tex, La, Ala, NC, Ga, Fla, USA, Bahama
Almost any sar native to where you live, some spectacular hybrids, all pure species*
bladderworts-terrestria, aquatic, whatever
Have to trade:
- two very interesting 'typical' venus flytraps. They are quite unique. One only turns pink despite the brightest of light (three clones of this kind), the other has interesting teeth, coloration (gets a DEEP red) and stays rosetted. I only like upright, red-trapped vfts, so these--no matter how interesting--must go.
- D. Spatulata-Queensland, Australia
- D. dichotoma-seeds, cuttings, large plants
- p. essenseria
- N. ventrosica-big cuttings, or pitchering plant
- D. Capensis Broad leaf
- D. capensis 'albino'
- pot o' pygmies (d. rosea?)
- U. Sandersonii-purple flowers.
- U. Livida
Yellow = out of stock