Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lowland Nep giveaway, 3 different plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lowland Nep giveaway, 3 different plants

Inspired by the Jonesii giveaway, I would like to give away 3 different lowland nepenthes to different people.

The 3 are tomoriana, distillatoria, and hirsuta. They are small, approximately 2 inch leaf span. I have them in a 4-tier greenhouse with CF lighting, high humidity, inside my house.

Post here if you are good at growing nepenthes and don't have these yet. Lowlands are harder for some people than others, so if you think you might kill them, let someone else have them who will have a better chance of keeping them alive. I will pay shipping and all that, and will pick the people I will give these to by Sunday night so I can ship them out Monday. Merry Christmas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I love lowlanders! They are my favorite plants, and I have been growing a bical and an amp and they are both doing well. The amp recently activated 5 nodes but the bical is still small and fang-less. I want to grow a N. distillatoria after seeing one recently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have a new lowland terrarium build in progress so i should be able to give it what it needs, in about two weeks, meanwhile I can keep it under a large cloche, with lots of live sphag, it's how I grow my ampullaria x talangensis and its doing great, would love to have the hirsuta, or any of the three would be great.
    I of course under stand there are many members here who are more experienced, so no hard feelings if you go with them.
    Thanks for the very generous offer, and Merry Christmas to you as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I would be interested especially in the tomoriana, but any of the three would be excellent. I have been growing Nepenthes for over five years, first growing them in terrariums and then upgrading to a small greenhouse as my collection expanded. I have had great success with lowlanders, rafflesiana and bicalcarata especially, but lowland hybrids as well. Check my growlist for complete listing of lowlanders i grow successfully. Thanks for the consideration and generous offer!

Sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like also to receive one of your Nepenthes. I work with this plants over than 30 years and here is very rare this especies. Sorry for my bad english.
    Thank you very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by back2eight View Post
    Inspired by the Jonesii giveaway, I would like to give away 3 different lowland nepenthes to different people.

The 3 are tomoriana, distillatoria, and hirsuta. They are small, approximately 2 inch leaf span. I have them in a 4-tier greenhouse with CF lighting, high humidity, inside my house.
    Hi, I am interested in these nepenthes. I have had very good success with lowland nepenthes. My oldest is now over a decade old. I have a large glass terrarium with very good lighting (CF and MH) and have the facilities to properly take care of these plants long term.

Thank you for your offer and generosity. Merry Christmas...

-Hermes.
    "The grass withers, the flower fades. But the word of our God stands forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

My Grow List Updated Oct 22/2010.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should add that this is US only, I can't ship outside of the US. I will contact the people that I pick before Sunday night so that I can get mailing addresses. I don't have time to respond to every single person who is putting their name in the hat, but thank you all for your interest. I hope that if I ship Monday it will arrive by Christmas for you. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me, add me!!!

~Ahem~ That is, I would like to enter my name into the hat, if it would please you.
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast