What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's what I have to trade:
Rhacodactylus ciliatus- All sizes,sexes and colors.
Rhacodactylus auriculatus- Striped, some with orange, tons of them.
0.0.1Rhacodactylus ciliatus X chahoua- 75% chahoua
2.0.5 Rhacodactylus leacheanus henkeli -Bayonnaise
0.1.0 Rhacodactylus leacheanus henkeli - Nuu Ami, Adult female from Frank Fast
0.0.2 Nephrurus amyae
2.0.2 Nephrurus l.levis
1.0.0 Uroplatus phantasticus-LTC
0.8.0 Lepidodactylus lugubris
2.2.4 Lygodactylus williamsii- Adults are imports babies are cb
0.0.5 Eurydactylodes agricolae
1.1.0 Pristurus carteri
3.3.0 Phelsuma standingi- 3 unrelated young adult pairs
1.1 Cyclodomorphus gerrardii

I'm looking mostly for rare Nepenthes... specifically N.hamata, N.villosa, N.macrophylla, N.edwardsiana (haha long shot), N.aristolochioides, N.inermis, N.ephipiata, N.platychila, N.klossii, N.emyae, N.jamban, N.jacquelineae and, N.flava (no hybrids please)... also, Cephalotus, Heliamphora, Tuberous Drosera, Sarracenia X "Kilimajaro" and Sarracenia X moorei "Leah Wilkerson" but will consider most fair trades for other carnivorous plants as well.

Thanks,
Johnny

I wish I had space for more lizards, you have some I'd be interested in.
Been wanting to try Cresties for a while now.
My Leos have all my room occupied.

Too Bad you dont want any Hybrids .. I would love a few Lizards in my GreenHouse

The Lygodactylus, Lepidodactylus and, Phelsuma would be perfect for greenhouses.

The Lygodactylus, Lepidodactylus and, Phelsuma would be perfect for greenhouses.

But i mostly have Hybrids (Neps)
Although ....................

I wish I had space for more lizards, you have some I'd be interested in.
Been wanting to try Cresties for a while now.
My Leos have all my room occupied.

Cresties are great, you might want to make room for at least one...

Is this offer still valid?

Ozzy! Hooray!
I'd love to take you up on this, Johnny, but unfortunately I'm moving to a place with a no herps rule. Will you have geckos to trade in the future? If I find a person who wants one, maybe we can set up a circular trade - I have a buddy who's getting into aquariums and terrariums. Happy hunting.
~Joe

Are any of those big enough to eat full grown crickets? I have a standini day gecko and that is what I feed him. I might be interested in a trade if the new one can eat the same thing as the one I have. I wouldn't want to have to deal with acquiring a different food source.

Back