What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Package of Mexican Ping Cuttings and Young Sundews

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I have the following:

P. weser, P. esseriana, P. gracilis x moctezumae, P. 'Aphrodite, D. burmannii, D. capillaris, and D. aliciae.

All I need from you is a Priority Stamp.

awwh damn, jim im looking for capillaris so if you have anymore let me know...

awwh damn, jim im looking for capillaris so if you have anymore let me know...

I've got capillaris.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Picture078.jpg
D. aliciae

Picture080.jpg
D. burmannii

Picture074-1.jpg
D. capillaris

Picture006.jpg
pings

If you ever have *ahem* excess (like there's any such thing) cuttings you need to get rid of, please let me know. :)

I would take something off of your hands, but I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, so I guess that is out of the question?

sent a PM , and wow thanks for the great offer.

To clarify a bit, a Priority stamp costs $5.95.... not to be confused with First Class, which is 44 cents. I don't normally do this but here's where to send the stamp:

Jim Straus
207 Kelly Drive
East Aurora, NY 14052

sending it out today

sending it out today

LOL! It just arrived! You're first with the Priority stamp.

I've got ~10 responses and that's about what I was looking for. So I am closing the offering out.

Package arrived today. That was a fast coast-coast delivery! Off to get these babies in some media. Thanks again, Jim!

thanks i got it today :D

Back