What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia minor x oreophila "Godzuki" division

One adult division of the proposed "Godzuki" cultivar. It is a vigorous minor x oreophila clone with bright green leaves and strong red veining. Later in the season, the leaves acquire an orange hue and finally turn reddish with the onset of winter. During spring, it puts out a profuse show of green flowers. An easy and fast growing cultivar.

godzuki-photomontage2.jpg

sarraceniagodzuki02.jpg

sarra-godzuki.jpg

I'm looking for other interesting sarracenia divisions or nepenthes not on my growlist.

Thanks for looking!

check my growlist. If there is anything you want and you would be willing to wait till mid-March, i would love to trade for the plant!

Hiya Sam!

Fair enough. PM me with your addy and what you think you might have divisions of in March and I'll get the division shipped out to by tomorrow.

-B-

Still have one division if anyone is interested! :)

I'll take another if you're not sick of trading with me! The alata you sent me now has 3 flowers, I remember it being a single growth point ??? Maybe it was a double.

I would have taken one Brokken, but cpc beat me to it. I actually saw this on Sunday after sam responded but I thought you only had one division. Oh well....

I'm with ya Fred, that is a good looking plant.

This proved to be a much more popular trade than I anticipated. :) Thanks to all who replied, but this thread is now closed.

Back