HECK! I've got mold growing on the surface of one of my pots. I tried to scrape it away, but didn't get very close to the seedlings. I also dropped some of the moldy soil into the watering tray. D: I hope that doesn't harm it. I'm scared.
Should I spray something on this pot? Should I take this pot out of the watering tray to let it dry out some?
I had a bunch of sundew seedlings I lost to algae before. It really stinks to let your babies die like this
EDIT: It's across more than one of the pots. I think I keep the soil too wet.