Hello friends, If you want to add D. capensis 'Albino' to your collection, this is the time to do it.
Here is what they look like when they germinate (my photo, my plants):
They look slightly pink because those were growing in full sun. In half sun, they are pure clear. REALLY NEAT-O!
I would rather trade...I could even send plants (plants are for trade only, if you want to trade, ask about the other things I have available)...but I have a great deal of seed that probably should go to some use
What do you get? If you complete the SASE correctly, you will get 2 clean packs with more than 100 seeds total. Even with marauding fungus gnats, you should get several sprouts. Here are the ICPS instructions on sowing D. capensis seed: Sowing Guide
This is NOT free. Required items below:
- 2 envelopes, one to send the second one that I will send to you.
- 3 stamps @ $ .44 a stamp (regular .44 cent stamp or those first class forever ones.) I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER DOWN
In all, you will spend no more than $1.50 to get a good number of seeds.
- You must do the SASE correctly. The second envelope MUST be filled out and stamped so all I have to do is insert the seeds, lick it, and mail.
- Aside from the 2 stamps required for shipping, you MUST enclose a third one for me! Yes, I would like to compensate a little for the time I took to package all this seed up carefully and send it off to you.
- If EITHER condition is not met, you won't get any seeds. If you are concerned that I will not send anything to you even if you do it right, look at my profile. I am reputable.
ONE MORE THING :
If you want a LOT of D. capensis seeds, it works like this:
2 packs (100+ seeds) for 1 stamp. 4 packs for 2 stamps. Get the picture? Just put down your name for however many packs you want.
With that said, post, then PM me for my address.
You know what to do
Round one is closed. Here is a new round:
Don't hesitate to take up a spot. I received from someone who didn't want to keep the seeds from the more experienced members. There's plenty to go around!1
It is a kind gesture to post here when you get your seeds. Thanks to those who have done that!