im not sure if anyone would be interested but if you are please just post here don't send me any pm's as my pm box is pretty full.
On another forum i did a trade called a round robin seed swap or something like that, in which people sent a number of seed packets to one person and requested there top seed picks ill try to explain more in the rules.
1. A person must send seed material of we will say any plants for this swap, and once the swap is over that person should receive the same number or more seeds packets than they sent in.
2. Each packet of seeds should contain at least 10+ seeds, unless its a rarer seed.
3. It would be best if the seeds were packed for '10, but this swap will allow '09-'07
5. And i would recommend sending in bubble mailers for this swap because you will be sending multiple packets of seeds back and forth.
6. there is no limit to the number of packets you send in, but the more members we get into this the better the swap will turn out.
So how to enter, post your name, ill send you a pm requesting the following...
your top 10 seed picks, being cps, annual, perennials, ornamentals, or specific things you want that might come up in the swap.
ill send you my address and once i receive the seeds, i will count the number of packets sent, and keep them talllied so when it comes to return seed back you get at least the same number of packets back.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO SEND ENOUGH SHIPPING TO SEND THE ENVELOPE BACK TOO, whether you send money or stamps.
DEADLINE, i will accept seeds until the mid-end of march, and ship seeds back late march or early april.
So is anyone interested post here, remember it doent just have to be cps. every time i receive seeds ill try to post what i have by what they are but not to the direct species.
right now ill probably be putting most of my seed bank into this, which hasn't been updated, so i have a few more other packets to put into this too.
If anyone has suggestions about changes they would make let me know