What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

megaman2 for NES (yes, 8-bit)

• Thread starter blokeman
  • Start date
I was wondering if anyone had megaman2 for NES. LOL, it's a classic (older than some of you members here!), and i'm having a real hard time getting my hands on a copy. If anyone has it lying around, i'd be willing to buy it off of you(if you're willing to give it up).
thanks!
Steven

Have you tried looking for an NES emulator? I'm sure there's one out there with megaman.

Good luck!

I've got NES9x and SNES9x as emulators, but i'm really looking for an original copy... thanks anyways matt

I'm looking to up my little collection of rare games... I've got Zelda, Link, Metroid, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy 1 and more...

Man these games are TOUGH!!!! Too bad games now a days aren't as difficult...

What a great game. I'm a huge Mega Man fan, and 2 is definitely one of my favorites, if not probably the best in the series.

Ohhh, love that game. Is that the one with (I think) quick man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_2

Section: gameplay: 2nd sentence... ''Dr. Wily's Robot Masters: Metal Man, Air Man, Bubble Man, Quick Man, Crash Man, Flash Man, Heat Man, and Wood Man. ''

Good memory Baylorguy!!!

Hey Blokeman,

Try Kijiji, my buddy here in Montreal got all the mega mans through it.

One of my favorites. I might have it back at my Mom's house. I might be going by there tomorrow, but next time I'm there I'll take a peak and let you know in case you don't find it elsewhere.

xvart.

Will do Rob!

thanks xvart, much appreciated!

Back