What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds of sarracenias (wanted)

Hi.. i want to get seeds of sarracenias (buying or exchanging).
I want to make a big bog in my garden one day.. but first i need the sarras.. so.. i am looking for fresh seeds.

ICPS seedbank has the mother lode of hard-to-find Sarrs right now including atro's, cuprea's & rubricorpora's .....:0o:

Do you need a membership to see the seed list? All I see is "quick links to growing instructions" when I click on seed list.

Do you need a membership to see the seed list? All I see is "quick links to growing instructions" when I click on seed list.

Same as me, I could've sworn the seed list with the # packets was there a month or two ago.

I just tested it out. I logged myself out,
but was still able to see the online seed list.

Here's the url:
ICPS Seedbank

Hope this helps.

Yes, you need to be a member.

the seeds are now listed in the online store part of the website, but yeah, you do have to be a member to use it. I just ordered some S. alabamenis, jonesii and hybrid seeds. $10 total, not bad.

Actually, this url just links to growing instructions for different species - not the actual seed list.
the seeds are now listed in the online store part of the website, but yeah, you do have to be a member to use it.
Yup - they changed it a few months ago. Took me a little while to find it my 1st time.

For those who don't have a membership, man-up & get one. Just the access to all of the past issues online is worth the price - add in 4 journals per year, the seedbank & the good work they do in conservation - easily worth it imho.

For those who have been bugging me to do another seed sale - the seedbank has virtually all of my 2009 seed as of mid-Feb or so (although some of them are only on the seed donator list) & I can tell you that I'm unlikely to ever hold another of those sales again (just do not have the time - sorry). My spare seeds are likely to continue to flow into the seedbank....

Hi Feder,
I am harvesting some seeds of Sarracenias now.
S. leucophylla, S. flava, S. rubra ´gulfensis`and some hibrids of S. purpurea and or S. leucophylla.
Please contact me on Argentinaforum.
Saludos,
Marcos Ono

Back