What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recieved today, sow'd them today, thank you very much =]

Thanks Ian. I got my seeds today. I appreciate your generosity. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Seeds arrived today...thank you again!

My shipment has arrived as well. Thanks!

Got my seeds. thank you

got mine yesterday. i have to ask: did you use glue to seal the seed envelope shut? i had a nerve racking experience getting mine open. i couldnt tell which side was which i was afraid they were going to fly everywhere. its all good though. i handled it :)

Received my seeds today, thanks very much! But I think you really meant "200,000" with the capensis seeds..:-O

Round three will probably commence on Friday as promised. I have the seed packed up.

Received my seeds today, thanks very much! But I think you really meant "200,000" with the capensis seeds..:-O

I'll take that as a compliment!

got mine yesterday. i have to ask: did you use glue to seal the seed envelope shut? i had a nerve racking experience getting mine open. i couldnt tell which side was which i was afraid they were going to fly everywhere. its all good though. i handled it :)

A:

Yes. Tape is taboo, and a little glue (sounds like your pack had too much) keeps things together nicely. It keeps the seeds from falling out in transit. I learned that the hard way.

I used a needle to apply it, but...

Sorry!

Thanks Ian. I got my seeds today. I appreciate your generosity. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Far from it mate! But thanks anyways. I hope you enjoy what you got...even though some of it is common.

Recieved today, sow'd them today, thank you very much =]

I hope you have some nice D. venusta plantlets soon!

i get this bad feeling that the post man/office is tampering with my packages, could you tell me when you sent mine out? getting kinda pe'od and might need to file a formal complaint. let me know if you happen to have that info, thanks.

~billy

Yeah; I'm having trouble with the PO too. If it doesn't arrive in a week PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds.

Lol yeah I sent mine a week ago and from where I live it should have arrived in San Diego within a day or two.

You also. Wait a week and then PM me your address if you don't get anything.

Round Three!

Well, I promised a round three on Friday. Just be aware that I'm not getting some things from the PO. I checked into it and an employee told me that everything was in order, so here it goes if anyone wants some seed:

Round 3:

EDIT:

I have received another letter...so I hope that my Post Office is getting its act together.

Round 3:

1 skm0308

Would love some, thank you!

Round 3:

1 skm0308
2 allegedhuman

Sent out two seed packs today to people that never got theirs.

Ay! Seems like some people are wondering if I have any left! Well, as long as there are slots, there is seed for you whether you want to trade for it or complete the "SASE". Just a quick FYI :-O. I do also have Venusta plants for trade. They're about half size. Grown from cuttings.

Round 3:

1 skm0308
2 allegedhuman

I'd love some Venusta seed.

Round 3:

1 skm0308
2 allegedhuman
3 jm82792

ok, i received the seeds, thanks again for going through all that for me.

~billy

Back