What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thankyou.

seeds arrived and are sowed in 50:50 peat and lfs 6 inches under t8's at 74 degrees with a 10 degree drop at night. Will update later. MAY 26.

No germination, then again I'm using LFS.

Recieved them yesterday afternoon and sowed them. now the wait. lol thank you.

I had sowed mine on a mix of coco-fiber (bed-a-beast) and sand. In the terrarium 8" from a 26 watt cool white CFL. Plenty of little green sprouts last week, look like a few have first true leaves coming in now. The capensis sprouted a few days earlier in the same conditions.

IRONTOM...when did you sow they?

You're welcome everybody.

If someone gets germination, I'll reopen this. Right now I'm waiting for summer...vacation!

i have several germinated right now on just pure peat. thanks man!!!

YAH! :boogie:

Whew, :woot: I'm glad I wasn't giving people defective seed :-))

P.S., I'm Pming you about that trade.

i have several germinated right now on just pure peat. thanks man!!!

anybody else get theirs to germinate? mine wont quit! it seems like everytime i look at them theres a few more sprouting up. ive counted 31 so far. they seem to be slow growers. but then again, im not sure i have mine close enough to the lights.
but then again..uhh..again(?).. they get about 3-4 of direct sun in my windowsill terrarium. so i dunno. can we get an expert in here?! :crazy:

mine still havent done anything yet. still waiting, they might just be being jerks to me lol.

Is round three still open?

*Not right now*, but go ahead and send if you want some.

We've been having political campaigns here. The PO has been swamped with campaign literature. I've not done any of these "SASE"s or opened this one up for that reason. I think you guys will be able to see, based on all the trouble I have had in the past with the PO, that this is a good move.

I haven't been on much because of school, but may be on more...unless I find other really grand things to do that blow growing cps away :-O

But yes, I hope to reopen this a week after school lets out or so. Thank you to all who participated and allowed me to spread around my seed!

CONGRATS MILLIPEDE!

They are probably just slow to germinate. The biggest thing with seed, other than the right conditions, is: DON'T GIVE UP!

YAAAAAHOOOO I have lift off, I mean, germination
Thanx again for offering these seeds

:boogie: YAY!!!

That CONFIRMS it. This seed is definately viable, and I have lots of it. I have nothing to stop me from reopening the "SASE" since the PO has also quieted down!

Here is is :-D

Round 3

1.skm0308
2.allegedhuman
3.jm82792
4.Flytraplady5
5.Jafvortex93
6.NAICH

i know its alot to ask, but my seeds are really just slowwwwwww. if not too many people fill it up could i enter in the next one or possible this one?

its all good if i cant.

You can enter as many times as you want.

It's not alot to ask at all my friend.

1.skm0308
2.allegedhuman
3.jm82792
4.Flytraplady5
5.Jafvortex93
6.NAICH
7.dustin

Thank you very much SDCPS, love to try another dew from seed :D

1.skm0308
2.allegedhuman
3.jm82792