What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture has been fixed.

Current list. Only 2 more spots left!

1. skm0308
2. allegedhuman
3. jm82792
4. Flytraplady5
5. Jafvortex93
6. NAICH(again)
7. dustin
8. dewy

i actually added this one, I think with my envelopes to the seed bank, now I can't remember

Current list. Only 1 more spot left!

1. skm0308
2. allegedhuman
3. jm82792
4. Flytraplady5
5. Jafvortex93
6. NAICH(again)
7. dustin
8. dewy
9. Hermopolis

Thanks a lot!!!

Got seeds today i think(ian)? lol packs were marked AC first thing that came to mine was air conditioner :p, thank you very much

Got seeds today i think(ian)? lol packs were marked AC first thing that came to mine was air conditioner :p, thank you very much

If you were seeking D. Venusta seeds, then you received the wrong kind. You got 'Alba Capensis' :blush:

But that is easily explained. I wrote here at the first post of this thread:

You should also iinclude a slip of paper telling me the "SASE" is for D. Venusta seed so you don't wind up with capensis seed! :-))

The reason being, people that want 'Alba Capensis' are usually beginners and haven't done a SASE before. I wanted to simplify things. Therefore, any envelopes that don't indicate what seed is wanted, usually get "A C"...unless I remember the names on the list, or look at the list.

I apologize, but you were warned.

However, send me your address, and I'll send you some D. venusta seed. I'll pay for shipping it too.

P.S. My name is Ian

Last edited:
1. skm0308
2. allegedhuman
3. jm82792
4. Flytraplady5
5. Jafvortex93
6. NAICH(again)
7. dustin
8. dewy
9. Hermopolis
10. FlyedPiper

That's it for now! :boogie:

If people are still interested in the seed, I may open another round. So if you're interested, then post! It's all up to you guys though.

I'm interested in venusta seeds

I received something that said venusta
so far they are tiny little 4 whitish leaved plantlets.

Hoping to get mine monday.:D

Think I'll have any luck sprouting them on a south-facing windowsill? I read Venusta likes cooler conditions- hopefully that will work in my favor. They'll be on the windowsill till next spring most likely.

I want another round in like three months.

Hey aperture, remember to check the date of the last post before posting to make sure you're not resurrecting a dead thread. In this case, there is no next round.

it's only been over two years amp :lol: I wouldn't mind another round either lol :gulp:

But it says on the front just post for another round.

So I did.

LOL i remember this giveaway! I could go for another round too, i gave mine away

Back