I'm happy to be able to offer you seed of the elegant sundew, D. Venusta...harvested this April. I will either trade the seeds or let you send a type of SASE for them. The packs have ~50+ seeds in them. They don't need stratification and are ready to grow. To sow, just put the seeds on a pot of moist CP media. Cover the pot and put it under lights. This sundew is one of my personal favorites! Here is CP Plantaholic's D. Venusta Caresheet
If you want to trade for these seeds, please PM me. I would rather trade than give them away...but I offer both options. I'm currently looking for NA sundew seed and other sundew seed. Thanks for your consideration!
Here are what the plants look like that they came from:
SASE instructions--for a regular SASE, just to get a feel for it. NOTE: This SASE requires that you include an additional stamp for each packet to compensate for shipping-related expenses. I would not be able to do this without the stamp.
This is NOT free. Required items below:
- 2 envelopes, one to send the second one that I will send to you.
- 3 stamps @ $ .44 a stamp (regular .44 cent stamp or those first class forever ones.) I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER DOWN
In all, you will spend no more than $1.50 to get a good number of seeds. It should take less than 10 minutes to complete the SASE.
- You must do the SASE correctly. The second envelope MUST be filled out and stamped so all I have to do is insert the seeds, lick it, and mail.
- Aside from the 2 stamps required for shipping, you MUST enclose a third one for me! This compensates for packing materials, PO box costs, and transportation. (Recently, it also covers a warranty since the PO isn't very reliable right now...if you don't get your seeds I'll probably send them to you if you PM me your address.)
- If EITHER condition is not met, you won't get any seeds. If you are concerned that I will not send anything to you even if you do it right, look at my profile. I am reputable.
- You should also include a slip of paper telling me the "SASE" is for D. Venusta seed so you don't wind up with capensis seed! I mean this. There have been mix-ups!
If you want two packs, put your name down twice and include two extra stamps in the same "SASE". Don't hesitate to take up a spot (or two).
With that said, post, then PM me for my address. I will not do it for you!
You guys know what to do
None at the moment. If you want the seed, then let me know by posting in this thread. If at least 3 people post then I, or another member, may add yet another round.
Member Not a Number generously offered to continue this SASE and was the last person to offer seeds.
Member Not a Number generously offered to continue this SASE. His conditions were as follows:
SASE US only. Let's close this round off at ten people. Then you can PM me for the address to send your SASE. I'll mail them out at the same time so they won't be mailed until I get a SASE from everybody. Slackers handles will be posted and I'll leave it up to peer pressure to get them to send their SASE.
4. swamp thing
10. FlyedPiperRound 2:
6 The Griffin
2 Lil Stinkpot