Hey everyone, i have wild blackberry bushes everywhere, even growing into our yard, and where we would rather not have them. I'm willing to SASE them to anyone who wants some. some things I'm looking for...
pepper seeds (all kinds) banana, jalapeño, bell, long, etc
and other vegetable seeds
I'll Start off with 5 SASE's and if there are more people I'll see what i can do.
Some info you may want to know...
1. they are hardy to zone 6, or here in NY
2. they are pretty invasive if you don't keep them up, they came with the property and i have 100's scattered in the weeds.
3. they multiply by tons of methods, the most common i see is popping up where ever they decide to and runners. the branches hang down and new plants for when the tips touch the ground.
4. there is one main harvest time, which varies with weather, 2-3 weeks for me, with the amount we have i get just about 5 pints or more of berries, that i can collect/get to and that don't get eaten by animals
5. they could be black raspberries, i don't know if there is a big difference but just so you know
i will ship as many as you pay shipping for, I will be shipping first to second year plants, ranging from 8" to over a foot. Shipped barerooted, roots wrapped moist paper towel. you might not get any berries this year. I can offer a couple mother plants too i guess , but shipping will be expensive if i don't cut them back. Large plants are probably 1ft diameter at the base, and 4+ft spread
Please Pm me with how many you would like and i'll send you the shipping charges