Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Grr. Have S. rosea luteola, want S. psit antho-free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grr. Have S. rosea luteola, want S. psit antho-free

I finally got a nice S. psit anthocyanin free late last year in a great trade! The plant overwintered fine, but I looked yesterday to find a nice hole where it had been. Birds (I think) had pulled the Sphagnum for nesting, I assume, and the S. psit was apparently dug up and carried away also

I have a few, very well established young S. rosea luteolas........would love to balance out a fair trade for another one of these if someone has an extra to spare. I have other Sarrs also, although the one listed is probably my "rarest".

I could also trade unusual perennials (like streaked breeder Hostas) or unusual houseplants if you would prefer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh snap! I was just looking at the seedling I traded you thinking of taking a picture for you. Its very vigorous and about a foot tall now.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodnative View Post
    I finally got a nice S. psit anthocyanin free late last year in a great trade! The plant overwintered fine, but I looked yesterday to find a nice hole where it had been. Birds (I think) had pulled the Sphagnum for nesting, I assume, and the S. psit was apparently dug up and carried away also

I have a few, very well established young S. rosea luteolas........would love to balance out a fair trade for another one of these if someone has an extra to spare. I have other Sarrs also, although the one listed is probably my "rarest".

I could also trade unusual perennials (like streaked breeder Hostas) or unusual houseplants if you would prefer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to see how that seedling looks!! The siblings I kept look GREAT, IMHO.
    I was very sad to lose that plant (the leuco is looking good though)....it literally just disappeared....obviously scooped out. Luckily someone else did trade me, so I have this plant back again!