What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grr. Have S. rosea luteola, want S. psit antho-free

I finally got a nice S. psit anthocyanin free late last year in a great trade! The plant overwintered fine, but I looked yesterday to find a nice hole where it had been. Birds (I think) had pulled the Sphagnum for nesting, I assume, and the S. psit was apparently dug up and carried away also

I have a few, very well established young S. rosea luteolas........would love to balance out a fair trade for another one of these if someone has an extra to spare. I have other Sarrs also, although the one listed is probably my "rarest".

I could also trade unusual perennials (like streaked breeder Hostas) or unusual houseplants if you would prefer.

Oh snap! I was just looking at the seedling I traded you thinking of taking a picture for you. Its very vigorous and about a foot tall now.

I finally got a nice S. psit anthocyanin free late last year in a great trade! The plant overwintered fine, but I looked yesterday to find a nice hole where it had been. Birds (I think) had pulled the Sphagnum for nesting, I assume, and the S. psit was apparently dug up and carried away also

I have a few, very well established young S. rosea luteolas........would love to balance out a fair trade for another one of these if someone has an extra to spare. I have other Sarrs also, although the one listed is probably my "rarest".

I could also trade unusual perennials (like streaked breeder Hostas) or unusual houseplants if you would prefer.

Would love to see how that seedling looks!! The siblings I kept look GREAT, IMHO.
I was very sad to lose that plant (the leuco is looking good though)....it literally just disappeared....obviously scooped out. Luckily someone else did trade me, so I have this plant back again!

Back