Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are from typical VFTs right?
    Just making sure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol timmy's in the dog house with SK...again.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wouldnt necessarily say the dog house rofl. im just asking why hes constantly got the need to be rude or disrespectful to people...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats just the way some people are SK. personally im not a jerk (beating around the 'rude' bush is pointless) because i dont want someone being a jerk to me right back. others think differently. i do find it funny that timmy posts trade offer's every other day. now me...ive been trying to participate in every sase or giveaway possible...y? because i want to increase my collection while decreasing costs and get some experience as well. lets be frank, thats the reason that people take part in 'sase' or giveaway's. but trying to advertise certain (not this post in particular) vft's as 'special' when you've had them for a week is pointless and kinda mean really. because when you do get someone to trade you that provides optimal conditions for the plant...they're gunna be PISSED if that uniqueness that you offered goes away because it was due to sub-optimal conditions. and in that situation you've wasted their money (shipping costs) and given them relatively nothing (if they already have that 'type' of vft or other cp).

-Javier
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Eats genetically engineered tomatoes Sig's Avatar
    Michigan -- If you donít like the weather, blink!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jafvortex93 View Post
    Thats just the way some people are SK. personally im not a jerk (beating around the 'rude' bush is pointless) because i dont want someone being a jerk to me right back. others think differently. i do find it funny that timmy posts trade offer's every other day. now me...ive been trying to participate in every sase or giveaway possible...y? because i want to increase my collection while decreasing costs and get some experience as well. lets be frank, thats the reason that people take part in 'sase' or giveaway's. but trying to advertise certain (not this post in particular) vft's as 'special' when you've had them for a week is pointless and kinda mean really. because when you do get someone to trade you that provides optimal conditions for the plant...they're gunna be PISSED if that uniqueness that you offered goes away because it was due to sub-optimal conditions. and in that situation you've wasted their money (shipping costs) and given them relatively nothing (if they already have that 'type' of vft or other cp).

-Javier
    Round shipping for a medium sized bare root plant is probably more expensive than a typical one from flytrapshop.
    Formerly known as Silenceisgod!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jafvortex93 View Post

-Javier
    Couldn't have said it better
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think South Park!

Timmy, I often shoot off my mouth and make an a** of myself. (Though there's been little public discussion of this, rattler)
    Just stick to the point or shut the H E double hockey sticks up dude, you're just making it hard on yourself.[COLOR="green"]
    Last edited by justjack; 05-26-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Keep it civil.
    Good growing, Jack
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead, American Anthropologist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i personly dont mind the cough nich cough prt. It is immuture, but certnly not hurtful. I only mke comments on your posts becuse they re in the wrong re or re lmost ll the time out of the rules of this forum. like for instnce you will sy something like i wnt nepenthes....who hs one? mny mke this mistke, like me. But you hve been on here everydy for the pst 4 months prcticly.(YOU KNOW THE RULES)

just try to follow them from now on. plus shipping on these cost 5 times wht the vft cost. but BUY it if you wnt or trde, im not discourging

PS....my button to the left of your s on the keybord broke....sorry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast